Join Adessa at SAP Live Campus 2018 in Geneva! 19/09/2018
The future of HR is transforming on a rapid pace: 60 % of human tasks will be automated by 2025, while 1/3rd of the then necessary skills are not yet known. The Intelligent Entreprise will allow our employees to focus on more value-added tasks.
Adessa Group is proud to be a sponsor of this year’s SAP Live Campus Geneva on 19th September, 2018, starting at 9am. Our team of HR experts will be on-hand to meet with you and to discover with you how to adapt to this new model.
A few key points from the program:
- Keynote by the CTO of SAP on the vision of the Intelligent Entreprise at SAP
- Presentations by visionary clients about their Digital HR Journey
- Expert panels on the platform strategy of SAP, innovations in the business model and intelligent applications
- Case studies, best practices and lessons learned from various digital projects
Come and join us at our booth to discover our latest HR innovations:
- SAP HCM upgrade to SuccessFactors
- Adessa EZ : full scope SuccessFactors, rapid deployment for SME
- Hunterz : Employee Referral Program, integrated with SuccessFactors
Get your inspiration from clients testimonials, live mobile applications and revolutionary innovations, in a special setting.
At the end of the official program, Nils Mueller, one of the most important futurists in Europe, will take you to 2018. An multi-media experience outside of the ordinary.
After an intense day, time to relax and enjoy: reserve your evening to celebrate the SAP Campus Night, with an aperitif, walking dinner and drinks, and with Nickless live on stage. This spectacle takes place in la Brasserie des Halles de L’Ille, is reserved for SAP invites only and requires a separate registration.
We invite you to submit the form below to schedule a meeting in advance and to guarantee a set time with our team. We look forward to hearing from you!