Expert Session – tackle your “war for talent” while migrating to S/4HANA
“The war for talent” is real. How well does your organisation attract, motivate and retain great talent?
We’ve joined forces with Expertum to show you how you can reduce the gap between your talent needs and the strategies and processes that drive them. During our Expert Session we will share facts and figures, give you honest feedback and provide tips & tricks to help you answer your S/4HANA HR and SuccessFactors questions.
We selected and validated 8 statements based on input from customers gathered during Expert Sessions, customer meetings and media. As a result, we’re thrilled to have an audience discussion with you (including voting app!), supported and moderated by our experts and their thorough knowledge.
When: Thursday 17 October, 18:30
Where: Evenbroekveld 8 – 9420 Erpe-Mere, Belgium
What to expect?
- Statement 1: S/4HANA has no HCM solution
- Statement 2: SAP ERP is going to stop in 2025. My on prem SAP HCM will not be supported anymore
- Statement 3: SAP HCM, S/4HANA and SuccessFactors are 3 separate solutions.
- Statement 4: I don’t understand the different HCM scenarios in SAP’s roadmap.
- Statement 5: SuccessFactors is the only option for talent management
- Statement 6: I am running SAP payroll, SuccessFactors is therefore not an option for me
- Statement 7: SuccessFactors cannot handle time management properly
- Statement 8: Employee Experience Management is the next big game-changer
Join this interactive session if you are looking for answers, care to be heard and would like to discuss the impact of S/4HANA on your company and HR department together with our experts.