Are you a tech savvy eager to solve complex problems? If so, then Adessa is the place to be!
At Adessa, we create a strong corporate and positive team spirit based on collaboration, collective intelligence, empowerment and agile structure. We seek to develop a culture of working together and a great place to work stimulating both professional and personal development.
Joining Adessa means being part of a dynamic team of functional and technical experts, based in Belgium, Switzerland and Spain! We strive towards excellence in all projects – local and international – that we deliver successfully, using state-of-the-art SAP on premise technologies (ABAP, Fiori) and Cloud solutions (SAP SuccessFactors, WorkForce Software).
To support our growth in Belgium, we are looking for an SAP-experienced Technical consultant to join us.
You will play a key role in a challenging technical project, being involved in the full project lifecycle! Your role will not be just coding but advise, coach and provide the best technical solution to meet the customer’s expectations. You will work closely with the customer to analyze their requirements and design, configure, develop, test and support the SAP HCM solutions.
As an experienced consultant, you will also coach our junior consultants and be an active contributor in our Adessa academy!
Do you have the desirable qualifications and experience?
- 3 years+ experience of relevant SAP HCM experience
- Good knowledge in SAP HCM solutions: PA, PY, OM, TM, Enterprise Compensation Management
- Solid knowledge in SAP ABAP HR, ABAP OO. Fiori and Web Dynpro are an asset
- Excellent analytical and persuasive skills
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset
- Drive and Persistence
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- An attractive salary package
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work!