Looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and experience to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Eager to work in a dynamic, young and fast-growing environment that offers you opportunities to learn and grow? Then Adessa is just the place you are looking for!
Adessa Group is a pan-European key player in Human Resource Information Technology. As SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors partner, we make companies consume digital HR innovation, while ensuring their HR foundation (core HRIS, Payroll, Time, Benefits) is prepared for an eventual and well-timed move to the cloud.
Joining Adessa means being part of a dynamic team of functional and technical experts, based in Spain, Belgium and Switzerland! At Adessa, positive team spirit based on collaboration, collective intelligence, empowerment and agile structure is part of our DNA! We constantly develop a culture of working together and a great place to work stimulating both professional and personal development. We benefit from our expertise in SAP On Premise technologies (Fiori, ABAP) and Cloud solutions (SuccessFactors, Workforce Software) to accomplish the highest quality in all of our local and international projects.
To support our growth, we are looking for a SAP HCM Technical Consultant to join our team in Spain!
Based in our office in Málaga (Spain), you will work on SAP HCM projects in multinational companies across Europe. Under the supervision of our experts, you will partially or completely contribute to the end-to-end implementation of an IT solution. Your role will not be just coding but advise, coach and provide the best technical solution to meet the customer’s expectations.
What will be your responsibilities?
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
- Analyze customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
- Create the business cases, prepare the integration scenarios for the implementation and have them validated by the stakeholders.
- Implement the solution, complete all solution configurations and perform additional developments.
- Test the implementation, prepare cutover and complete the data migration.
- Load the application in production, execute the cutover, and finally support the post go-live and ensure the hand-over to the team.
- Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional training to users.
- Good knowledge in SAP HCM: PA, OM, TM, LSO.
- Fluency in English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Drive and persistence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Availability to travel within Europe.
What can you find at Adessa?
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- An attractive salary package
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!