Passionate about Digital HR transformation? Willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you!
To support our growth, we are looking for SAP HCM Data Migration Consultants to join our team in Spain!
Based in our office in Malaga (Spain), you will work on SAP HCM projects in multinational companies across Europe. Under the supervision of our experts, you will partially or completely contribute to the end-to-end implementation of an IT solution. Your role will not be just coding but advise, coach and provide the best technical solution to meet the customer’s expectations.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
- Analyze customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
- Create the business cases, prepare the integration scenarios for the implementation and have them validated by the stakeholders.
- Implement the solution, complete all solution configurations and perform additional developments.
- Test the implementation, prepare cutover and complete the data migration.
- Load the application in production, execute the cutover, and finally support the post go-live and ensure the hand-over to the team.
- Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional training courses to users…
- +3 years of experience as SAP HCM consultant (mandatory!): PA, OM, Time Management, LSO, Payroll, Appraisals, Performance.
- Good knowledge and experience in ABAP HR Programming, ABAP OO, BaDI.
- Experience in Data Migration projects in a plus.
- Fluency in English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Drive and persistence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Availability to travel within Europe.
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company.
- A great place to work in the centre of Malaga.
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment.
- Autonomy and empowerment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!