You are passionate about Information Technology and wanna be part of a dynamic team in a successful and fast-growing pan-European company? Stop searching and join our Adessa team in Malaga!
Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. Since 2005, Adessa Group helps its customers transform their existing human capital management technology into efficient, integrated cloud HRIS solutions that increase employee engagement, improve decision-making, and produce measurable business advantages.
Adessa Group has SAP Recognized Expertise status for SAP HCM and SF Cloud, and is active across Europe, with offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain. Adessa Group has received the 2018 HR Excellence Award.
We are looking for high energy and business minded Junior consultants, preferably with a first professional experience to integrate our young and dynamic Workforce Software project team in our great office in Malaga (Spain)!
Your role will involve configuring great solutions and implementing that solution utilising Workforce management applications. Your journey will begin with an intensive Workforce Software training program with the team to be able to solve problems and continuously seek for the best solutions for our customers.
- Understand customer’s needs and communicate information to the project team
- Draft, edit and validate requirement documents
- Work closely with the project team members for the configuration, testing and implementation of the solution
- Analysis and incident resolution
- Continuously learn aspects about HR processes
- You have a first professional experience with a good understanding on how an organisation works
- You acquired a Bachelors’ degree or have an equivalent experience
- Logical thinking mindset is part of your DNA to analyse problems and identify root causes
- You are experienced or able to learn SQL and write queries
- You are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are motivated, responsive, innovative
- You are customer-oriented
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English skills (business fluent) is mandatory
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and really cool working environment in the centre of Malaga
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Involvement in a wide range of local and international projects
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!