Interested in technologies, Cloud solutions and eager to work in a dynamic, young and challenging environment? Then you’ve reached the right place!
Adessa Group is looking for Junior Consultants to reinforce its SAP SuccessFactors and SAP HCM practice in Belgium. Your journey will combine trainings and hands-on experience as part of a project team at our clients, under the supervision of senior consultants.
Your responsibilities will range from customer’s requirements’ analysis, development, configuration, project management, testing, change management, and more.
Joining Adessa means being part of a dynamic team of functional and technical experts based in Belgium, Spain and Switzerland! Working closely with the customer to analyze their requirements and design, configure, develop, test and support the SAP HCM solutions is part of our DNA. At Adessa, we strive towards excellence in all projects – local and international – that we deliver successfully, using state-of-the-art SAP on premise technologies (ABAP, Fiori) and Cloud solutions (SAP SuccessFactors, WorkForce Software).
We create a strong corporate and positive team spirit based on collaboration, collective intelligence, empowerment and agile structure. We constantly seek to develop a culture of working together and a great place to work stimulating both professional and personal development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or related field with a strong interest in IT and new technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Excellent analytical and persuasive skills
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset
- Drive and Persistence
- Customer oriented and flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders
- Desire to learn and grow quickly
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- An attractive salary package
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!