The Adessa Group has been dedicated to helping clients transform HR systems and maximise the value of digital HR solutions for nearly 15 years. We offer a full suite of solutions and services that enable our customers to simplify HR processes, move to the cloud more quickly or consume the latest digital HR technology more efficiently. We specialise in helping customers implement, extend and support both on-premise SAP HCM systems and SAP SuccessFactors solutions as part of a digital HR transformation process.
We are looking for an Office and HR Assistant to join our Administration team. Based in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Axis Parc), you will organise and perform Office Management, HR and Administrative support operations for our shared services centre.
Office Management and administration
- Maintain general & administrative services by organising office operations and policies (ex: travel policy, company car policy, mobile phone policy, etc)
- Ensure accurate data and document management
- Provide administrative assistance to the consultants and the Management team
- Assist Marketing and Sales Teams
- Coordinate travel arrangements in line with the travel policy
- Check travel expense reports
- Organise team events, local and international, trainings and conferences
- Ensure accurate payroll management (with the help of our social secretariat)
- Manage Group insurance contracts, Fleet for the Belgian entities
- Executive assistant degree or bachelor’s degree in administration, Accounting, HR or relevant fields
- Proven work experience as an Assistant or Office Management position (at least 2 years)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required (French and English). Dutch is a Plus
- Drive and Persistence
- Service oriented
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Must be able to respond to changing priorities and short lead times for multiple tasks; able to identify problems and work toward solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders
Working at Adessa means …
- A permanent position in a fast growing pan European company
- A great place to work nearby Louvain-la-Neuve with no traffic jam!
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!