To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team, we are looking for a seasoned EC SAP SuccessFactors Consultant. Based in Belgium (Brussels area) or Spain (Malaga area), you will lead the implementation, integration and configuration of SuccessFactors Employee Central projects in Europe and become.
On top of your consultant role, you will actively contribute to build out the SAP SuccessFactors EC Practice at Adessa level and become a key actor of our EC Team across Adessa.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Manage the EC SuccessFactors project, resource allocation, deliverables during the whole project lifecycle
- Configure/design a SuccessFactors Employee Central system based on HR best practice
- Ensure successful implementation of SuccessFactors while adhering to product standards
- Facilitate workshop, training sessions of client’s key users
- Work closely with Adessa team members to facilitate successful integration between modules
- Ensure effective transfer knowledge to the customer and application maintenance team for ongoing support
Desirable qualifications and experience?
- At least ONE implementation of Employee Central with successful go live as lead consultant
- SuccessFactors Associate Certification in Employee Central
- Ideally educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent
- HCM process knowledge
- Experience of functional design
- Solid Project Management Skills
- Ability to coach junior consultant (s)
- Cloud Payroll/SAP Payroll experience is a plus
- Proven experience operating in a client facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch or French
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills – A real problem solver
- Ability to travel across Europe (30%);
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- An attractive salary package
- The opportunity to be involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Fun at work!