The Adessa Group has been dedicated to helping clients transform HR systems and maximize the value of digital HR solutions for nearly 15 years. We offer a full suite of solutions and services that enable our customers to simplify HR processes, move to the cloud more quickly or consume the latest digital HR technology more efficiently. We specialize in helping customers implement, extend and support both on-premise SAP HCM systems and SAP SuccessFactors solutions as part of a digital HR transformation process.
To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team, we are looking for a seasoned SAP SuccessFactors Consultant for our team in Spain.
Based in Malaga (Spain), you will lead the implementation, integration and configuration of SuccessFactors projects in Europe. On top of your consultant role, you will actively contribute to coach our Junior SF team and become a key actor in our Adessa SF practice.
Are you motivated to combine your sense for HR digital transformation with your leadership skills? Do you look beyond the consultant role to become a real leader? Are you interested in joining a company where you can have a tangible impact and able to develop yourself?
What will be your responsibilities?
- Facilitate client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
- Manage SuccessFactors projects, resource allocation, deliverables during the whole project lifecycle.
- Configure/design a SuccessFactors system based on HR best practice.
- Ensure successful implementation of SuccessFactors while adhering to product standards.
- Facilitate workshop, training sessions of client’s key users.
- Work closely with Adessa team members to facilitate successful integration between modules.
- Ensure effective transfer knowledge to the customer and application maintenance team for ongoing support.
- At least ONE implementation in a SuccessFactors module (preferably LMS, EC) with successful go live as lead consultant.
- SuccessFactors Associate Certification in one or many SF modules.
- Ideally educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent.
- HCM process knowledge.
- Experience of functional design.
- Solid Project Management Skills.
- Ability to coach junior consultant (s).
- Proven experience operating in a client facing role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills – A real problem solver.
- Ability to travel across Europe (30%).
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company.
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment.
- An attractive salary package.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!