The Adessa Group has been dedicated to helping clients transform HR systems and maximize the value of digital HR solutions for nearly 15 years. We offer a full suite of solutions and services that enable our customers to simplify HR processes, move to the cloud more quickly or consume the latest digital HR technology more efficiently. We specialize in helping customers implement, extend and support both on-premise SAP HCM systems and SAP SuccessFactors solutions as part of a digital HR transformation process.
We are urgently looking for a SAP HCM consultant, based in Malaga to help with our ongoing and future SAP on-premise projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting the implemented SAP HR on-premise solution.
- Managing reported incidents and performing functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Ensuring close follow-up of jobs and interfaces.
- Acting as a SPOC towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Documenting functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Operating required system tests to ensure that developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Organizing effective transfer knowledge to the customer and providing documentation.
- +2 years of experience in SAP HCM: good knowledge of PA/OM, Time Management and Payroll.
- Basic ABAP knowledge.
- ABAP OO knowledge.
- Data Dictionary, Tables/Views and Infotypes development.
- Business Analysis experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to travel across Europe (10%).
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company.
- A great place to work in the centre of Malaga.
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- Fun at work!