Passionate about Digital HR transformation? Willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you!
As Adessa Success Factors practice keeps growing rapidly, we are looking for Junior Success Factors consultants to join our Malaga team to help running our project implementations successfully.
Based in Malaga (Spain), your journey will combine training courses and hands-on experience as part of a project team at our clients, under the supervision of senior consultants. Your responsibilities will range from business requirements’ analysis, development, configuration, project management, testing, change management, …
Joining Adessa means being part of a dynamic team of functional and technical experts, based in Belgium, Spain and Switzerland!Working closely with the customer to help them implement, extend and support both on premise SAP HCM systems and SAP SuccessFactors solutions as part of digital HR transformation process is our DNA! At Adessa, we strive towards excellence in all projects – local and international – that we deliver successfully, using state-of-the-art SAP on premise technologies and Cloud solutions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or equivalent with a strong interest in IT and new technologies.
- Experience in SuccessFactors as Junior consultant or Key User.
- Good knowledge of HR Processes.
- Fully proficient English, both verbal and written. French is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- Drive and Persistence.
- Customer oriented and flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Desire to learn and grow quickly.
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company.
- A great place to work in the centre of Malaga.
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment.
- Autonomy and empowerment.
- Continuous learning opportunities.
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects.
- No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
- Fun at work!