Adessa Group has been dedicated to helping clients transform HR systems and maximise the value of digital HR solutions for nearly 15 years. We offer a full suite of solutions and services that enable our customers to simplify HR processes, move to the cloud more quickly or consume the latest digital HR technology more efficiently. We specialise in helping customers implement, extend and support both on-premise SAP HCM systems and SAP SuccessFactors solutions as part of a digital HR transformation process.
To reinforce our growing SuccessFactors thriving team, we are looking for a seasoned SAP SuccessFactors Consultant (m/f/d) for our team in Belgium.
Based in Diegem and at customer premises, you will lead the implementation, integration and configuration of SuccessFactors projects in Belgium & Europe. On top of your consultant role, you will actively contribute to coach our Junior SF team and become a key actor in our Adessa SF practice.
- Facilitate client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
- Manage SuccessFactors projects, resource allocation, deliverables during the whole project life cycle
- Design and configure a SuccessFactors system based on HR best practice
- Ensure successful implementation of SuccessFactors while adhering to product standards
- Facilitate workshop, training sessions of client’s key users
- Work closely with Adessa team members to facilitate successful integration between modules
- Ensure effective transfer knowledge to the customer and application maintenance team for ongoing support
- Support pre-sales activities
- Collaborate with colleagues in Adessa’s international Cloud Practice to share knowledge and drive innovation
Desirable Qualifications and experience:
- At least ONE end-to-end implementation in a SuccessFactors Talent Module (preferably Recruiting) with successful go live as lead consultant
- SuccessFactors Associate Certification in one or many SF modules
- Ideally educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent experience
- HCM process knowledge
- Experience in functional design
- Solid Project Management skills
- Proven experience operating in a client facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Business Fluent)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and/or French (Business Fluent)
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills – A real problem solver
- Ability to travel across Europe (30%)
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A flexible, friendly and dynamic working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work!
Interested in joining a company where you can have a tangible impact and able to develop yourself? Please apply NOW!