Passionate about Digital HR transformation? Willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you! To support our growth, we are looking for a SAP HCM consultant to join our team in Spain (Malaga).
Based in our office in Spain (Malaga), you will work on SAP HCM projects in companies across Europe.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Conduct workshops with customer to capture their AS-IS processes, business requirements and delta requirements to design the TO-BE solution to be configured and implemented.
- Analyse customers’ requirements and agree on project’s and solution’s scope with all project’s stakeholders.
- Act as a SPOC and a real Expert towards Business HR stakeholders to collect and translate their business needs to the technical team.
- Document functional and technical analysis providing from change requests (As is – To Be).
- Perform functional analysis and guidance on the technical way to implement it.
- Produce/review all deliverables produced as per SOW and validate all testing.
- Minimise the changes and mitigate the risks in the project.
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM Business Processes and Data model of SAP HR: PA, OM, Time Management. Payroll is an asset.
- Configuration and debugging skills in SAP.
- Proven customer-facing experience: ability to interact with clients at all organisational levels in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English. (business fluent)
- Ability to understand and communicate in French (minimum B2 Level)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Drive and persistence.
- Availability to travel within Europe (10%)
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A great place to work
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work!