To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for a highly motivated experienced Sales Manager Switzerland in IT/or HR area to bring that growth to fruition.
Adessa Group is a SAP ERP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Kronos and WorkForce Software Partner and services provider with offices in Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, France and Spain. Since its inception in 2005, the Adessa Group has developed a strong reputation across Europe for continuous innovation and expert delivery of SAP-based HR services and solutions.
As Sales Manager, you will actively contribute to give a clear sales direction towards our Swiss vision. Your tasks will primarily consist of identifying new needs and opportunities with our future customers in Switzerland (German & Roman areas). Your focus will be on selling entire projects in our fields of expertise, combining your hunter instincts with your nurturer tendencies. As such you will take full responsibility for the End-to-End Sales cycle.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Build industry expertise and knowledge
- Detect business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in our key domains of expertise (SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, Kronos, Qualtrics, …)
- Drive End-to-End Sales and Buying cycle by drawing up sales proposals from tender to final deal
- Build and promote solid, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work closely with all Adessa consultants to build on our team culture and use their technical expertise for pre-sales purposes
- Identify emerging markets while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Represent Adessa Group at marketing and sales events (with strong support from marketing with content and campaigns)
- Proven Sales experience with deal closure responsibilities in IT and/or HR area
- Experience in Cloud software and service selling
- Enthusiastic, curious, dynamic and true hunter mentality
- Broad understanding of our sector, the market and the competitive environment
- Fluent in German, English and French
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can do attitude
- An attractive fixed and variable salary package in addition to other benefits
- A career focused on continuous professional and personal development, gaining skills and valuing versatility
- New opportunities and challenges of working in a fast-paced international environment