Customer Experience has no secret for you? You have a natural-born talent for customer service combined with excellent communication skills? You are willing to work for a successful and fast-growing pan-European company with long and solid history in HR services? If so, then we might just have something for you!
At Adessa we aim to provide effective, budget controlled and flexible support delivery model to all our customers and are looking for a Customer Experience Agent to manage our Adessa HR ProCare Support model.
Based in Malaga (Spain), you are the Customer Experience Ambassador of Adessa and act as the Single Point of Contact for all IT requests and incidents. As first line of support to our customers, you actively contribute to the delivery of high standard service in undertaking management of incidents and ensuring that they are managed and communicated within the scope of defined KPI & Service Level Agreement. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support is part of your DNA.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Accurately log all service desk incidents reported by our customers in SAP, SAP SuccessFactors, Kronos, Workforce Software, Qualtrics, … using the defined ticketing tool
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures.
- Categorise and prioritise incident cases and provide comprehensive and detailed information on each incident to the second line support
- Follow up on all open tickets and communicate regularly the progress of each
- Follow-up with customers and ensure prompt and complete resolution of issues.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our incident knowledge base
- Provide dashboards and reports on a regular basis about incident management and performance KPI’s and keep the different Adessa stakeholders informed
- Liaise and collaborate with other team members and ensure efficient hand-over of information and work, when necessary
- Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts
- Develop long lasting collaboration with our customers based on trust and excellent and continuous quality level provided
- Bachelor level in administration, IT or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge or experience working with a helpdesk tool
- Experience as key user in SAP SuccessFactors is an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very well organised and structured
- Accurate, methodical and committed
- Microsoft Office skills
- Team player & stress-resistent
- Able to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent working proficiency of English. A professional knowledge of French is a strong asset.
- Can do attitude
Working at Adessa means …
- An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
- A great place to work
- A flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Fun at work!